Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Fleet Sales Manager to step up to a management role as National Fleet Sales Manager for a leading automotive manufacturer. This opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion and will be responsible for managing a team of 8 Fleet Sales Managers selling to the 50-300 fleet sector. The role will be employed via an external agency. The role is field based covering the UK.
You will not only need a really strong background working in a fleet sales capacity for an automotive manufacturer but also be able to show the ability to take a high level view of business & demonstrate a baseline understanding of strategic drivers. Previous team management experience is not essential – but you must be able to show strong management and leadership skills.
Job Description & Objectives
- Manage a team of 8 Area Fleet Managers working across the UK.
- Lead the team to develop and manage relationships with fleet decision makers at businesses with between 50 – 300 car fleets.
- Set a clear vision and strategy to enable the team to achieve their KPI’s
- Train, coach and motivate your team with a focus on driving performance
- Meet strategic, operational, financial and performance objectives.
- Responsibility for controlling costs and meeting budget commitments.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of success working in a fleet sales role for an automotive manufacturer – in either a leasing / contract hire or corporate role
- You will be ambitious to progress your career and move into a team management role
- Demonstrate the ability / potential to lead and coach a team
- Demonstrate the ability to impart your knowledge and experience of the fleet market with your team
- Be committed to achievement of targets and will do what is necessary to ensure delivery and exceeding of results.
- Maintaining effective structures, standards and performance across each territory.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive and motivate a team
- A proven track record in developing strong relationships with client contacts
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.