A highly reputable and long established commercial and passenger vehicle importer are now seeking to offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Corporate Fleet Specialist.
· Mainly working from home, but from time to time required for appointments and meetings at head office. Occasional overseas visits may be required.
· Extensive travel around the UK, responsible for winning new business within the commercial vehicle sector.
· Manage the ongoing relationship with existing UK fleet customers, ensuring service level agreements are achieved as well as delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
· Working with Fleet Centres to assist in the cooperative management of selective National Fleet Customers
· Reporting to and working closely with the Fleet Operations Manager, on fleet sales activities, management reports and database management
· Working and consulting with the UK marketing department for all fleet marketing and promotional material
· Manufacturer/Leasing Company/Dealer Group Fleet Sales Background
· Light Commercial Vehicle Expertise required
· A Flair for Fleet, Sales Driven, Self Motivated Individual
· Proven track record selling to the Top 500 Fleets, specifically 25+ commercial pick-up fleets
· Demonstrate existing relationships with key LCV fleet operators
· An expert with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Understanding of the various Fleet financing options available
· A keen eye for detail
· Good with numbers, Great with people!
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.