Your role will be to manage a team of Regional Fleet Managers working across the UK on behalf of our client. The team will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with fleet decision makers across businesses with up to 250 unit fleets. You will be required to set a clear vision and strategy to enable the team to achieve their KPI’s, this must include training and development, recruitment, retention, coaching and motivation of team members and a focus on driving performance through the team.
The role requires you to meet strategic, operational, financial and performance objectives. You will have responsibility for controlling costs and meeting budget commitments.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintaining effective structures, standards and performance across each territory.
- Providing a challenging and motivational business environment where individual contribution and needs are recognised.
- Demonstrating a personal focus on team success; involving and utilising individuals, other functions and departments.
- Developing strong relationships with all Client contacts, seeking different and new views, using variable approaches to achieve business objectives.
- Managing internal and external expectations on the team. Encouraging the team to work flexibly and positively with change.
- An automotive professional with a deep understanding of the sales process
- A strategic thinker who can give shape to a team’s direction
- Is results-orientated and profit /performance driven
- Demonstrable success within Automotive B2B sales / sales management
- Commercially astute
- Deep understanding of the wider Automotive marketplace
- Confident verbal and written communicator at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literate. Competent with Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Preferably degree educated
- Approx £55k basic + Bonus + Flex bens
Please send your CV to email@example.com referencing DJW5161 and your current salary.