50% Field based / 50% Office-based role at our Head Office in Stokenchurch (near High Wycombe)
Excellent basic salary and OTE + benefits package, including optional pension and private healthcare insurance
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced National Sales Manager to join us on an exciting Automotive B2B Programme.
The primary objective of the National Sales Manager will be to motivate and manage a team of internal Local Business Executives and a team of regionally based Local Business Sales Managers to deliver a Local Business Sales Programme
- The day to day management of the Internal/External sales teams including; time management, performance management, coaching, training and development
- Ensuring the team adheres to structured process framework as stipulated by the client
- Ensuring the teams product knowledge remains up-to-date
- Become a role model in order to lead your team by communicating, motivating, coaching and developing them as individuals and as a group, offering support where needed
- Achieving outbound telephone activity objectives
- Achieving all activity KPI’s for the Field team
- Reporting on Maintaining detailed records on activity and sales
- Manage a team to achieve the program KPI’s
- Ability to identify and progress key sales opportunities through various methods of media communication
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of leading and developing a sales team successfully and promoting a high performance culture
- An impressive track record of achieving both individual and team objectives profitably
- Experience of performance management, including coaching
- Experience in negotiating and influencing at senior level
- Intermediate level excel skills
- Demonstrate success and experience managing a team
- Proven success in achieving targets and objectives
- Experience in a customer service industry
- B2B automotive Experience
- Resilient, tenacious and proactive
- Be an empathic but a persuasive communicator
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A self-motivated ‘can do’ attitude
You will also have the support of the DEKRA network; a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to be a real winner in Automotive Fleet.
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive industry experience and delivered with a passion.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.