Our Client is a leading provider of aftermarket solutions and are looking to recruit a National Sales Manager who will work on their well-known and long standing accounts.
You will manage a team of self-employed sales agents across a given area as well as developing the account by winning new business. You will have a strong account management background to be able to nurture and develop exiting relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospect new agents
- Management and motivation of all agents assigned
- Offer Training, development and guidance for all agents assigned to your area
- Prospect and sign up new dealers with a view to achieve both strategic and financial targets
- To maintain accurate Agent/Dealer targets
- Introduction of new working practices
- Review meetings with agents to review performance of dealers
- Motor Industry experience and specifically knowledge of Dealer Groups is desirable
- Proven track record of handling major accounts
- Experience of influencing people/self-employed sales agents is desirable but not essential
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Evidence of strategic selling and strategic account management
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.