Multifleet Vehicle Management Ltd is a fleet management company that has seen exponential growth over the last 5 years. The business now manages some 20,200 vehicles on behalf of more than 1000 businesses through its Run Your Fleet brand.
Significant systems investment has consolidated the business as one of the most forward thinking, advanced fleet solution providers in the UK.
Exciting plans are afoot, with new products, services and ground breaking online systems all under development. In particular, the business now has the funding and systems to expand into the fleet funding market, and is expecting to enter the FN50 within 2 years.
In order to consolidate this growth and prepare the business for further expansion, we are inviting applications for the position of National Sales Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for a confident, performance driven professional to lead a sales and account management team.
The successful individual will take on the full leadership and management responsibility for the sales, account management and marketing functions.
Other responsibilities will include:-
- Development of an effective sales and marketing strategy.
- Identification of new opportunities, sales channels and revenue streams.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained across all clients and all products.
- Recruitment, training, coaching and mentoring of the team as appropriate.
- Participation in management board meetings, to include the presentation of sales and marketing performance and contributing to the wider strategy of the business.
The successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of 5 years industry experience, and will need:
- Excellent people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to think and act strategically.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Lead change and implement a successful sales & marketing strategy.
- To be a skilled presenter.
- Experience of responding to tenders.
This is a senior management position reporting directly to the Managing Director. It is an opportunity to shape and drive the direction of this already dynamic business, and as such we are looking for a high caliber industry professional.
In return the company is offering a competitive base salary, company car, pension and a bonus plan which adds up to an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.