We are looking to recruit a confident, performance driven, experienced individual capable of delivering sales growth by managing a national team of regional sales executives for our B2B leasing division.
The successful individual will take on the full leadership and management responsibility for the sales function including the achievement of the order, delivery and profit targets as set by the company.
Other responsibilities will include:-
- recruitment, training, coaching and mentoring the team as appropriate;
- timely and consistent reporting on the sales teams’ performance;
- development of an effective sales and marketing strategy;
- identification of new opportunities, sales channels and revenue streams;
- maintaining clear and effective communication with other departments and the wider group;
- ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the client portfolio.
We would expect you to have a minimum of 5 years industry experience; excellent people management and motivational skills; ability to think strategically, effectively communicate ideas, lead change and implement a comprehensive, successful sales strategy as well as have the ability to challenge individuals to achieve the highest levels of sales performance.
This is a senior management position reporting directly to the Managing Director and as such we are looking for a very high calibre industry professional with a demonstrable track record of achievement in the UK Fleet market.
In return the company is offering a competitive base salary, company car, pension and a bonus plan which adds up to an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.