National Sales Operations Manager
Location – Flexible, home and office based
Remuneration – Salary c £45k, Bonus taking OTE to £55k, Car / car allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Flexible benefits package
This is a very high profile role managing the national sales operations of an established and successful joint venture between a strong fleet sector car brand and a leading contract hire and leasing company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting volume and customer service targets
- Managing pricing and promotional acitivity
- Managing the relationship between the leaseco, the car brand and it’s financial services organisation.
- Regular performance and market activity reporting
- Engagement with support teams at relevant office locations to optimise working relationships, service levels and gague feedback
- Joint visits with field based colleagues to the dealer network
Apart from knowledge of the fleet and leasing market this is a role requiring excellent, proven and well developed relationship management skills. High sales orientation is necessary but the emphasis here is on programme management, managing the cut and thrust of monthly and quarterly volumes and campaigns, developing initiatives that make incremental improvements.
In addition, the right person will have the following attributes:
- Able to resolve problems effectively and identify the cause
- Highly articulate and numerate
- A focused approach to customer service and work towards exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Influential with peers, superiors and customers
- Creative and prepared to look at new ideas.
- Tenacious and resilient
- Organised and structured
- Must be highly self motivated
- Communicates at all levels effectively
- Excellent telephone manner and written/verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Word/Excel/Microsoft packages.
Please be sure that you fulfil the criteria described in the above ‘Person Profile’ section. If you have these skills, knowledge and experience and have a positive, proactive attitude that will underpin your success in this role, please forward your current CV to us email@example.com.