New Business Development Manager
South East London
Paving the way for flexible Commercial Vehicle rental and full fleet management solutions - Northgate are the standout market leader in their field – who not only continue to grow in profit and headcount, but are committed and focussed on the successful development of their teams and Network for 2016.
This is a field based New Business Development opportunity working in a defined geographical area within South East London. Candidates based in and around Charlton, Greenwich, Welling, Bexleyheath, Dartford, Woolwich, Bromley, Canary Wharf & Beckenham will be best suited.
Any B2B industry background will be considered with particular attention paid to people with experience in solution /consultative sales roles.
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- £45,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 23 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Share Save Scheme & Free Shares
- Pension & Benefits Scheme
Northgate is the standout market leader within their field. Sustaining robust relationships with some of the UK’s most respected businesses, they operate a fleet of over 56,000 vehicles from over 75 branches nationwide.
After years of acquisition and organic growth, underpinned by strong financial results, 2016 promises to be an exciting time for Northgate. Following the appointment of a new Managing Director and Sales Director to the UK board, they are committed to hiring the very best talent in to the business.
With unrivalled infrastructure, investment in the business is continuing at fantastic rate, with the successful launch of their Commercial Sales Academy, up to the minute customer and marketing data, enhanced operational back office and their most important asset - their people.
About the Role:
The New Business Development Manager position is an excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 250 listed business where they are committed to developing and progressing genuine talent and commitment.
Your focus will be to:
- Build effective and strategic relationships within your operational team
- Manage new business generation within your area and use the operational team to support you via effective territory mapping
- Create and maintain a new business development plan that clearly articulates and demonstrates your methodology within the right clientele
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within your prospects – your chameleon nature will enable you to engage with all levels of decision makers
- Negotiate contracts and service level agreements for new customers within agreed guidelines
- Take ownership for all relationship management and account growth for an initial period after an account is activated
Northgate is looking for true sales talent – with desire and ambition – ‘with fire in the eyes.’ It will be your passion and focus to get the job done that will set you apart from the rest.
- Proven & demonstrable experience of achieving targets via a ‘solution based’ consultative sales process
- Excellent communication – ability to engage with all levels, internally and externally with diverse array of clients
- Tenacious, resilient, passionate & ambitious both for yourself and the Company
- Previous B2B sales experience with SME, Corporate or public sector
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic landscape; used to working to deadlines and under pressure with multiple requirements at any one time
To find out more, please contact Adam Chaumeton on 07885 484782 or send over a copy of your CV to [email protected]