KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Capable of winning new business
- Must be used to working in a target driven environment
- Two years relevant business training or marketing related degree followed by relevant training
- Self-motivation and good communication skills essential
- Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care essential
- Capable of representing the client in a defined geographical area and conducting structured meetings with fleet operators, retailers and leasing companies at all levels
- Good planning skills to maximise productive time essential
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
- Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
- To identify and target non-buying prospects, leading to securing new business relationships
- Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised to meet or exceed sales targets
- Provide market and fleet operator feedback to the client
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills with Retailers, Lease Companies and Fleet Management Companies to maximise opportunities and generate new leads
- To keep up to date with the client and competitor product offerings
- Maximise productive time in order to meet the main objectives on a quarterly and annual basis through good planning
- Be able to prepare and present Sales Value Propositions to customers up to Board Level
- Complete Tenders offered by customers to a high standard.
- Be prepared to cold call and canvas competitor accounts
- Achievement of specific targets
- Prepare a sales strategy to ensure conversion penetration is maximised
- To obtain an understanding of all major prospects fleets in order to position our products vs competition
- Fully Utilise Salesforce to ensure that all opportunities are managed effectively.
How To Apply
Please send a CV, salary expectations and notice period to our recruitment team.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.