New Car Sales Manager
Automotive Retail Dealership
£50,000 pa basic salary, OTE £80,000 pa + car & benefits
Renault Retail Group seeks an experienced Sales Manager to join our flagship branch in West London as a New Car Sales Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join the senior management team of a manufacturer-owned group and commencing a career with a major worldwide corporation.
The remit will involve management of the new retail and local LCV sales teams and respective processes. The product portfolio includes the entire range of Renault and Dacia passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, electric vehicles (EV) and performance-tuned RenaultSport cars.
With new models due this Autumn and in early 2016, this is an ideal time to join.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of the new car sales process according to budgets, company standards and manufacturer targets
- Management and development of staff (6 sales executives, 1 sales controller, 1 business sales specialist, 2 receptionists, 1 car park attendant)
- Managing F&I, add-on sales and the customer second facing processes
- Stock management
- Dealership presentation, display and local marketing
- Achieving pre-determined targets on sales (circa 875 units pa), customer satisfaction/recommendation and profit
For this high-profile role the successful candidate will be/have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full valid UK Driving License
- Employed as a Motor Retail Sales Manager within their current organisation
- A proven track record in exceeding targets - candidates with a track record of successfully delivering annual new retail car sales targets of 800 units or more would be a distinct advantage
In return we offer an industry-leading salary package plus blue-chip benefits, comprising a basic salary of £50,000 per annum, realistic OTE £80,000 pa (uncapped), tax-efficient company car, business and private fuel and mobile phone. Fringe benefits including pension, annual leave entitlement, health care, etc.
Applications are welcome from candidates with previous Car Sales Management experience from any brand, franchise or plc.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.