Location: Thame (with occasional travel throughout the UK)
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to DAF UK and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trainer to join us.
Can you develop, deliver and manage training programmes? If so, please read on…
Working on behalf of a company with a multi-award-winning range of vehicles, the main aim of the role of Product Trainer is to design, develop and deliver technical training programmes to support the DAF product range.
DAF prides themselves on providing comprehensive training programmes to support and maintain the market leading position within the industry. As such, we are seeking applications from individuals who can mirror the high standards of performance, service and passion.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- A comprehensive knowledge of modern trucks
- 'Hands on’ experience of repair and maintenance techniques for modern trucks or relevant qualification
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Experience in the design and delivery of technical training
- The ability to plan and organise in order to meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn
- A flexible approach and excellent team working skills
- A clean and current driving licence as occasional travel within the UK may be required
- Develop flexible training modules and interventions to meet the specific needs of the organisation and individuals with the ability to tailor solutions to meet the different learning styles
- Responsible for identification of training needs and agreeing delivery plans
- Identifying areas for improvement and developing creative solutions to suit a variety of scenarios
- Support new staff within the organisation through on line coaching and development exercises
Training will focus on many aspects but in the sales area particular focus will be on DAF product knowledge, DAF systems and soft skills. Essentially this role will drive training excellence to deliver fantastic results using your sound knowledge of training needs analysis, training development and delivery.
If you answer "yes" to the following questions, then we want to hear from you!
- Do you possess highly effective relationship building skills?
- Do you have the ability and resource to drive innovation into training course design and delivery?
- Do you possess the skills to manage and inspire the performance of others?
- Are you an internally driven, energetic and passionate individual?
In return you will have the benefit of working for a prestigious brand with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry. In addition, you will have the support of fellow colleagues within the DEKRA Automotive network. The successful candidate will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Training as part of a comprehensive performance development plan.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.