Based in the Reading area with a competitive basic salary, OTE and company benefits
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a fresh challenge working with a great brand?
The role of the Project Coordinator will be to provide support in managing teams, reporting to and working closely with the Project Manager to deliver sub-projects.
As Project Coordinator you will have strong office and project coordination experience. We are looking for an organised, confident and pro-active individual who can contribute fully within a team and support in the delivery of a unique and exceptional ownership experience to customers.
Project Coordinator key duties and responsibilities:
· Support in the delivery of key projects
· Manage communication between stakeholders and consultants
· Produce and share reports on the status and impact of projects
· Coordinate and support project evolution
Project Coordinator will ideally possess the following:
· Demonstrable experience in decision making and problem solving
· Proven experience of stakeholder engagement
· Project management / coordination experience
· Experience of operating within a governed retail environment
All necessary industry training will be completed on induction and in return you will be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI accreditation in Management as part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.