Please note as this is a field based position, the post holder must be living within the defined region, or willing to relocate. The geographical area which this role will be responsible for is Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Northumberland.
Overall Purpose of job
To be responsible for the sales of new Kia vehicles to businesses and fleet companies within a defined territory, via the Kia Dealer network.
The following is a non exhaustive list of responsibilities:
- To promote, foster, and maintain business relationships with Kia Motors (UK) Ltd fleet customers that delivers volume of fleet sales within 12 months based on Business Plan
- To implement and develop a local dealer fleet sales programme
- To plan and forecast sales activities in respect of the Kia Motors (UK) Fleet Specialist Dealer programme
- To ensure all sales and cost activities are within Kia Motors (UK) financial parameters
- To develop incremental and innovative routes to the fleet market via the Kia Motors (UK) dealer network
- National Business Sales Manager
- Kia Dealer Network
- Kia Regional Business Managers & Area Managers
- Kia Regional Corporate Sales Managers
- Kia Business Centre
- National fleet customers
- Finance / Contract Hire companies
Limits of Authority
As defined by the Head of Fleet & Remarketing, and the National Business Sales Manager.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry
- Understanding and experience of franchising issues
- Experience of network management and development
- Well developed negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Self disciplined, self motivated, and confident
- High level of personal presentation
- PC literate on Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your most recent CV with a covering letter to [email protected]