Maserati is an iconic, prestige automotive brand with a rich sporting heritage over the past 101 years. Since entering the Corporate market for the first time in 2013, with all new diesel technology, Maserati has enjoyed some unrivalled growth in the luxury car market. This is set to continue through the addition of further products in 2016.
As a result of this Corporate growth, we require an additional Regional Corporate Sales Manager, reporting directly into Maserati GB. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate and embody the core values of such a prestigious brand.
About Impetus Automotive:
Based in Warwick, the Company is a long established and well regarded consultancy, and part of an AIM-listed Group. As a market leader we provide end to end solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, purely within the automotive industry. We support a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of consultancy services, IT / data solutions, business process improvement (BPI) and business process outsourcing (BPO). We work within six core channels; parts, service, new vehicles, fleet, accessories and used vehicles. The bespoke solutions we offer afford us a unique position within our sector.
We now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to be a Regional Corporate Sales Manager.
Reporting to the National Corporate Sales Manager, this multi-functional role will deliver the Corporate objectives of Maserati GB. Duties will include, account management of key Leasing Companies, as well as end user Corporate visits. Territory based, and delivering opportunities to the local Maserati Dealership, the role will suit someone who has an excellent account management record, along with the hunger to develop new business through to a natural Corporate conclusion.
- You will have had extensive and tangible Corporate success in both new business development and account management, preferably within a premium automotive manufacturer, or involving a luxury product.
- Highly developed business development skills
- Highly developed customer focused account management skills
- Proven ability to communicate powerfully and with impact at executive levels
- Numerate with strong ability to analyse data and KPI metrics
- Excellent people skills – ability to engage and maintain customer interest at all times
- Well-developed PC skills and ability to create and deliver powerful presentations
- “Can do” positive attitude at all times
- Proven commercial mind set and proactive approach to solving business problems and challenges
- Effective communication skills with outstanding and tenacious telephone skillset. The ability to influence different audiences and through different channels is essential
- Self-motivated with strong organisation and excellent time management skills
- An energetic and passionate person, who embraces the brand values, whilst working under considerable commercial pressure
- An individual who strives for outstanding results and professionalism
- Competitive salary
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.