Essential is a market-leading provider of specialist vehicle contract leasing, short-term vehicle rentals, fleet management and maintenance, to public and private sector clients across the UK. The company has over 40 years’ experience and national presence through our expert service centres which take care of over 3,500 specialist fleet vehicles, ranging from large heavy goods vehicles to light commercial vehicles.
This is an excellent career opportunity for ambitious individuals to join an industry leading company specialising in the provision of complex fleet solutions for local authority and private sector customers.
As a Regional Operations Manager for Essential Fleet Services Ltd, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of the senior Operations team that will shape, influence and implement organisational change and performance improvement across our network of internal workshops.
Via a team of dedicated Service Centre Managers, you will lead and drive operational performance, contractual compliance, customer satisfaction and commercial improvements across the network whilst working closely with our existing team of Regional Operations Managers to ensure a structured and consistent approach to quality and service delivery.
These senior roles will play an integral part in driving the business forward.
· Bringing new thinking to the organisation, identifying and driving change in both people and process to ensure best in class operational performance and customer service is consistently delivered.
· Drive a culture of continuous improvement in process adherence and regulatory/contract compliance.
· Deliver Health, Safety & Environmental aspects in line with regulatory and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
· Direct ownership of the Operations budget and contributing to the wider strategic plan, particularly with regards to cost control, cash flow management and capital investment.
· Champion efforts throughout the line management structure to secure efficiencies year on year.
Professional membership / qualifications / experience:
· Member of associated professional organisation – IRTE, SOE, CILT, IMI.
· Certificate of Professional Competence – Road Haulage/PSV (National)
· HNC/HND/City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in associated technical field.
· IOSH or equivalent qualification (desired not essential).
· 5 years management experience of multi-depot maintenance facilities.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, discretionary performance related bonus and company car or car allowance.
You will also be joining an organisation that is ambitious about growing its profile in the sector and committed to the continuing professional develop of its staff.
If you believe you have the leadership skills, commercial acumen and technical background to fulfil this role please send a covering letter and your CV to Cathy Potts, Head of HR, Essential Fleet Services, Jarvis House, 157 Sadler Road, Lincoln, LN6 3RS or by email [email protected]
Essential Fleet Services is committed to equality of opportunity and all applicants will be judged solely on their merit and the requirements of the role.