If you want to join a leading fleet team, there’s no better place to start.
Go Places as the new Remarketing Coordinator with Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 775,000 members.
We have a fantastic new role as the UK Remarketing Coordinator which sits in the UK Fleet function reporting into the Head of Remarketing. Your role as UK Remarketing Coordinator will involve coordinating the allocation and management of vehicles to the electronic remarketing channels supporting with the administration from beginning to end. You will support and work closely with the remarketing sales managers and our Service Centre to ensure the smooth operation of risk remarketing sales. This role has been created in addition to the current team structure, offering a strong purpose within the function to advance risk sale performance as much as possible.
In this role we are looking for someone who can:
· Act as point of contact for all remarketing channels.
· Investigate, resolve and escalate customer issues and queries
· Prepare stock lists, pricing, salvage sales and inspection reports
· Allocate and manage vehicles to electronic marketing channels (including the Motor trade platform)
· Day to day management of the Staff, Family and Friends staff purchase scheme
· Liaising with defleet, refurbishment centres and auctions
· Notifying buyers of vehicle availability and monitoring risk vehicles
· Ensuring prompt payment for invoiced cars and their prompt collection once paid
· Manage logistics of vehicle documentation
· Communicate well with buyers our processes and sale condition standards
This is a great opportunity based in our UK headquarters offering exposure to all teams within the UK business, senior management and EMEA. This role also offers a career defining opportunity to join a successful and strongly growing UK business and help shape the Remarketing function to delivers outstanding service and support.
To be successful in this role you will need to be organised, methodical, process oriented and have excellent attention to detail being highly PC literate. You will also need strong interpersonal skills to maintain positive relations with buyers and suppliers.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now!
If you are interested in the role, you can apply online via our careers website: https://apply.avisbudgetgroup.eu/vacancy/remarketing-coordinator-01524/2781/description/
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss further you can contact the me directly (Avis Budget Group in-house Talent Acquisition team) via [email protected]