Rental & Remarketing Specialist
National field-based role, excellent basic salary and OTE + benefits package, including optional pension and private healthcare insurance.
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Infiniti and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Rental & RV Specialist to join us and work on our Infiniti programme.
A luxury automotive manufacturer; innovative, ethical, visionary and passionate.
1. To deliver sales volume and profit objectives via rental sales channels, MDR, LDR, direct supply and buy back sales routes to existing customers and thorough development of new business opportunities.
2. RV management with Industry Key influencers.
As an expert in this segment you will be required to deliver / implement:
- Rental sales plan.
- Contract negotiation.
- Buyback agreements.
- Account management.
- Process and procedures protocol.
- Create carflow to meet all stakeholder requirements.
- Liaise with external agents on delivery & return of products.
- CRM management of new & existing opportunities.
- Weekly performance reporting.
- RV management.
- Product data communication to Key Influencers.
- Strong relationship management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Financial ability – able to construct buyback agreements.
- Firm understanding of rental industry and processes involved.
- Good understanding of RVs and influencing factors.
- Existing industry relationships a benefit.
- Managing the entire selling process
- Negotiation and closing
- Follow-up of post sales process
- Setting up new and maintaining existing customer agreements.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we want to hear from you:
- Are you a genuinely passionate, engaging, forward thinking business-minded person?
- Are you a professional who takes ownership of multiple tasks and are you driven to achieve results?
- Are you able to motivate and inspire colleagues and customers and deliver a positive impact on the success of the business?
- Can you demonstrate experience operating in a similar role for a major automotive manufacturer or dealership group in the UK?
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.