Do you have excellent communications skills, displaying particular confidence on the telephone?
Are you organised, able to multitask effectively and use your initiative?
Is customer care a real passion of yours?
As part of the busy sales support team, Sandicliffe Motor Contracts is looking for an additional Sales Co-ordinator to help support our Area Sales Managers. Our customer service model at Sandicliffe Motor Contracts is very hands-on and the role of the Sales Co-ordinator is crucial in keeping our customers, new and current, happy.
Working directly with the Sales Support Manager, your main responsibility as Sales Co-ordinator will be to use the Sandicliffe Motor Contracts systems to produce accurate contract hire quotations in line with pricing policies agreed by the Managing Director and Sales Director.
The role also includes:
- Liaising and building relationships with dealer networks to establish vehicle availability
- Working in line with our internal Sales Administration team to order vehicles and arrange delivery
- Keeping customers informed of vehicle delivery status
- Pro-actively supporting the Area Sales Manager with their customer and prospect activity, following up quotations and helping to secure orders
- Taking customer service calls and helping with account management queries
- Keeping the company CRM and quotation systems up to date
Setting you off on the right foot
The role is based out of our head office in Long Eaton, Nottingham, where you will receive the necessary training and support from our experienced team. Although contract hire and leasing experience is not required, adequate experience in customer service is essential. Previous account management and sales experience could be advantageous in applying for this role.
You will also work closely with the Area Sales Managers you support to ensure you fully understand the business, and your unique position within it.
We try to keep our application process simple.