This is a newly created role which is pivotal in the future growth of our client over the next three years. As a Senior Product Manager you will evaluate the current business and come up with new ideas and initiatives to drive the business forward. You will take ownership of the role and you will be encouraged to challenge, analyse and consult with stake holders to accelerate the growth of the business.
The Senior Product Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development but also an opportunity to work with some exceptional talent within the automotive industry.
To succeed you will possess a unique blend of business, marketing and technical experience. Conceptually the brief is simple: from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. Essentially you are identifying, designing and developing innovative product offerings to drive growth and determining their success by owning the short and long term product roadmap.
- Championing new products and ideas within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity
- Conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for the areas of pricing, promotions, product features, and sales channels
- You will be responsible for market research, analysing product ranges, identifying gaps, pricing, competitor reviews and routes to market primarily in the UK and possibly across Europe
- Monitoring industry trends and developments
- Manage both internal and external marketing resources and deliver key marketing objectives; PR, direct mail, design, and all internal and external comms. Design and deploy new product marketing strategies that help drive demand for core products and new developments alike.
- Overseeing key performance metrics to determine performance to targets and identify opportunities for improvement and growth
On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent benefits package together with a unique culture that encourages real entrepreneurism and accountability for your performance. This is a fantastic opportunity and if you're prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in plus work in a fast paced dynamic business than i would like to speak with you.
Who we're looking for:-
- B2B expereince from within Automotive, Software, IT, or Payments
- Degree educated (minimum)
- Prepared to take ownership and lead from the front
- Tangible success in a similar role specializing in product development, strategy, and marketing
- Experience creating and executing detailed go-to-market plans that drive sales
- Exceptional project management skills
- Automotive leasing and contract hire would be a distinct advantage
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris 01494 590404.