Europcar, the No1 Car Rental Company in Europe are currently seeking 2 Field Account Managers to cover the North and South of the UK
A unique opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on..
Europcar is a global brand specializing in mobility solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
With exciting times ahead we are looking to strengthen our SME sales team with the addition of 2 Field Account Managers with the determination, energy and drive to succeed and deliver results.
The Field Account Manager position is a key role within the SME team driving the growth of the SME sector within Europcar through retention and development of an existing portfolio of key clients within a defined geographical area. Building strong relationships at the outset you will use the skills attained in your career to date to increase our share of the SME market. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company experiencing continuous growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including sales bonuses for achieving individual targets and additional benefits.
Reporting to the SME Telesales Manager, working in a professional fast paced environment the Account Manager will be responsible for increasing revenue and rentals in a portfolio of corporate clients within the SME sector to achieve individual targets and company objectives.
- Create profitable relationships with customers within an established account portfolio to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Identification and development of new business opportunities from an existing portfolio
- To ensure that customers within the portfolio are retained when approached by competitors
- Contact customers in alignment with your individual portfolio contact plan
- Achieve or exceed revenue and productivity targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Have a clear understanding of Europcar's portfolio of products and be able to align and communicate the features and benefits of each
- Respond to both customer and internal communications promptly and effectively
- Plan daily activity to ensure focus on sales and targets
- Ensure activity is recorded accurately on all accounts and prospects via Salesforce (CRM)
- Ensure written and verbal customer communication is accurate, professional and timely
- Excellent sales skills, able to establish excellent customer relationships quickly
- A strong communicator, able to objection handle, negotiate and close decision makers
- Customer focused with solid experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of target achievement in recent role
- Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build rapport at all levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ambitious and target driven
- Positive, energetic, and self motivated with the drive to seize opportunity
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
Interested candidates should forward their CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to [email protected] or by post to Craig Best, National Sales Manager, Europcar Group UK, James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7AR