A new opportunity has arisen within the SME Corporate Sales Team to help support the growth of the sector within Europcar. The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME). This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company and global brand. Experiencing continuous growth, Europcar offers a great culture and excellent compensation package including competitive basic and team performance related bonus.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, working in a professional fast paced environment the Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting both the New Business and Account Management teams.
- Being a point of contact for staff & departments
- Organise paperwork & electronic communication
- Using CRM and dialer systems
- Quality Checking work
- Reporting and tracking outstanding issues
- Root cause analysis
- To create customer paperwork for the sales teams and send to customers
- To be a point of contact for the department dealing with internal communications
- To check paperwork received to the department before processing
- To coordinate inbound enquiries into the dialer system and handle web enquiries
- To collect supporting evidence from other departments regarding customer queries from the account management team
- Ensure written and verbal customer communication is accurate, professional and timely
- Report any recurring issues back to the relevant departments/stations/business area.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A quick and confident problem solver
- Administration experience essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Office, CRM knowledge a bonus
- Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills
- Experience working to deadlines
- Particular attention to detail
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated
- Logical and able to understand processes quickly
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to [email protected] or by post to Craig Best, National Sales Manager, Europcar Group UK, James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7AR
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.