A new opportunity has arisen within the SME Corporate Sales Team to help support the growth of the sector within Europcar. The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME). This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company and global brand. Experiencing continuous growth, Europcar offers a great culture and excellent compensation package including competitive basic and team performance related bonus.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, working in a professional fast paced environment the Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting both the New Business and Account Management teams.
- Being a point of contact for staff & departments
- Organise paperwork & electronic communication
- Using CRM and dialer systems
- Quality Checking work
- Reporting and tracking outstanding issues
- Root cause analysis
- To create customer paperwork for the sales teams and send to customers
- To be a point of contact for the department dealing with internal communications
- To check paperwork received to the department before processing
- To coordinate inbound enquiries into the dialer system and handle web enquiries
- To collect supporting evidence from other departments regarding customer queries from the account management team
- Ensure written and verbal customer communication is accurate, professional and timely
- Report any recurring issues back to the relevant departments/stations/business area.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A quick and confident problem solver
- Administration experience essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Office, CRM knowledge a bonus
- Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills
- Experience working to deadlines
- Particular attention to detail
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated
- Logical and able to understand processes quickly
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to email@example.com or by post to Craig Best, National Sales Manager, Europcar Group UK, James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7AR
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.