Europcar, the No1 Car Rental Company in Europe are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager £60K OTE to cover the South West & Wales area.
A unique opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on..
Europcar is a global brand specialising in vehicle rental solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe. With exciting times ahead we are looking to strengthen our SME sales team with the addition of a Territory Sales Manager with the determination, energy and drive to succeed and deliver results.
The Territory Sales Manager position is an integral part of the sales team driving the growth of the SME sector within Europcar. The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME) and through your proactive approach you will identify companies with a rental requirement, create interest in our service offering and deliver its value. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company experiencing continuous growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including competitive basic, company car, sales bonuses for achieving individual targets and additional benefits.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, working in a professional fast paced environment the Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new sales within the SME sector in their geographical territory and evolving them into long term profitable relationships. This is a vital and demanding role within the business and calls for a high energy, sales orientated and 'hungry' individual. The role is split 80/20 between new business and account management
· Prospecting, signing and managing accounts effectively and profitably to achieve monthly revenue targets
· Work with the Europcar station network and SME Telesales to increase the quality and volume of leads and identify field based opportunities
· Develop and implement a territory new business sales plan
· Identify and self generate new leads and opportunities
· Have a clear understanding of Europcar's portfolio of products and be able to align and communicate the features and benefits of each
· Plan daily activity to ensure focus on sales and KPI targets
· Ensure activity is recorded accurately on all accounts and prospects via Salesforce (CRM)
· Ensure written and verbal customer communication is accurate, professional and timely
· Excellent new business sales skills, able to self generate opportunities
· A strong communicator, able to objection handle, negotiate and close decision makers
· Customer focused with solid experience in B2B sales
· Proven track record of target achievement in recent role
· Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build rapport at all levels
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
· Ambitious and target driven
· Positive, energetic, and self motivated with the drive to seize opportunity
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
Interested candidates should forward their CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to [email protected] or by post to Craig Best, National Sales Manager, Europcar Group UK, James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7AR