Strategic Account Director - Fleet Management
Highly competitve base salary + bonus + benefits package
This is a cracking opportunity to join a global automotive business where you will proactively lead and manage existing client accounts. You will identify growth opportunities by utilising and maximising the client relationship and product mix to deliver value-added solutions whilst optimising sustained profitability for our client.
About our Client:
Our client is one of the world’s largest Fleet management companies who are currently going through an exciting growth phase at this moment in time. They have recently been voted one of the top companies to work for and they pride themselves on exceeding customers’ expectations which has spearheaded their success over the years.
Our client provides industry leading Fleet Management solutions & services to businesses throughout the globe from the SME market to large corporates. The Strategic Account Director position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path with endless opportunities.
About the Role:
The Strategic Account Director will manage the company’s largest corporate accounts where you will be tasked to manage and develop the strategic business plan for each account and continuously monitor, measure and adjust where appropriate in line with the client needs.
You will also work very closely with the new business and sales support teams to understand the scope and detail of solutions to ensure delivery. This role will also require a consultative approach as you will effectively act as an extended arm of your clients businesses needs to tailor their Fleet Management product offering. The Strategic Account Director will play an integral part for all areas of the business and you will work with senior stakeholders to ensure you deliver successful solutions. Skills such as relationship building, negotiation and commercial acumen are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship management experience and competent at looking for new opportunities within existing accounts
- Strong solution based selling experience within the Fleet industry
- In-depth knowledge of key activities within client service/customer service function
- Ability to recognise profitable opportunities within existing accounts
- Proven track record of developing internal and external networks via relationship management techniques
- Experience of providing creative and innovative solutions for clients
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of significant achievement and continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate advanced presentation skills that are tailored to the needs of the audience
- Focussed on agreed standards, work with accuracy and precision
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel when required.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Please contact Chris Brewer for more information on 07885 484489 / email@example.com