The Strategic Business Development Manager for the SVT business within the Automotive OEM Connected Car sector with have the following objectives:
- Develop strong relationships with major motor manufacturers supplying vehicles in to Europe, ensuring that the key decision makers within the Connected Car programmes of these organisations are fully aware of our Telematics capability to deliver a police response to an SVT event in over 40 countries, and that the Telematics group is, wherever possible, included in RFI's and RFP's issued by these organisations for STVservice in support of their Connected Car projects.
- Lead the production of formal RFI and RFP responses to these customers.
- Where business is secured, negotiate contract terms, project manage service launch and lead the ongoing account management of these OEM customers.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing Eurowatch NSP network and ensuring that all NSP's are fulfilling their contractual obligations and continue to be motivated by the opportunity to be part of the Eurowatch network.
- Where appropriate, seek out new NSP's to expand the network into strategically important new territories or replace under-performing NSP's in existing territories.
- Establish co-operation agreements with strategic partners where necessary in order to expand the capability of the SVT business to offer other relevant services to the Connected Car market.
The Successful Applicant
The Strategic Business Development Manager must be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Qualified to degree standard with preferably an MBA.
- Strong understanding of the Telematics industry.
- Experience of working successfully with the Motor manufacturers in a business development capacity.
- Experience of writing and or responding to RFI and RFP documents.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Knowledge of OEM Connected Vehicle strategies and programmes would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of the SVT industry and/or past experience of working in a security related environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of managing contracts and service level agreements with suppliers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel widely and very frequently.
- Ability to speak multiple languages in addition to English would be a distinct advantage particularly German, French, Spanish and/or Italian.
What's on Offer
Up to £70k Basic (100k OTE) + Benefits