Our Client specialises in delivering technology solutions to the Automotive sector. Through their portfolio of platforms they enable their customers to manage all the activities involved from vehicle sourcing through to disposal.
These solutions are considered to be at the forefront of the recognised standards for the automotive sector, providing massive reductions in administration and increasing processing accuracy, thereby pushing down costs and raising service standards. They optimise e-commerce technology to allow unprecedented levels of control over the essential areas of fleet activity, providing customers with the tools to keep their employees, goods and services on the road in the most efficient possible way
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is a new position and will play a significant role in the next exciting phase of growth. Working closely with the senior Directors, the primary objective is to deliver revenue growth through building and managing a portfolio of strategic partner relationships. The aim is to generate growth with a view to increasing revenue streams whilst developing and maintaining senior relationships within partner businesses.
- Meeting Sales Targets that require a consistent high quality of pipeline management
- Working collaboratively with Telesales & the Field teams to maximize Sales effectiveness
- Develop Partner specific strategies and supporting action plans
- Use of strategic reviews to ensure that Partner relationships are meeting the commercial criteria set out in the contract.
- Develop effective contact and marketing strategies that ensure the partners’ own Resources (in their various forms) are generating leads
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's (required) or Master’s Degree
- Experience with tangible proof of success in a Sales/Business Development/Account Management/Channel or Partner management roles in a B2B industry (payments, financial services, automotive leasing would be a plus)
- Experience in the automotive sector, with a focus on fleet leasing and contract hire would be a distinct advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent presentation & communication skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to negotiate at Director/Executive Board level.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.