Our client is looking to recruit a pro-active Sales Manager, ideally with previous experience in Telematics Sales or similar
fleet based products. This is an exciting opportunity for a self –driven, results orientated individual who is looking to
progress their career and contribute towards the further growth of an expanding European company.
The key purpose of this role will be to develop new business with both SME & Corporate customers, through the
development of high performing tele sales teams and also by leading from the front. There will be regular travel across Europe as this team grows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To lead the development of their telematics proposition across their key European locations
· To develop and lead the telesales team and grown their European presence to support their expansion plans
· To lead from the front in uncovering new opportunities and developing and managing a sales pipeline
· Create, own and develop a sales strategy and process to deliver on the growth and profitability aspirations of the
· Build and develop knowledge of market conditions, opportunities market trends and key competitors
· Ownership of the onboarding process from end to end to ensure a smooth customer experience is achieved within
· To develop relationships with key stakeholders in order to obtain the necessary support to accelerate growth
· Work with the marketing team to develop innovative campaigns to increase market penetration
· Through market intelligence and customer feedback provide input into Product Development.
· Provide coaching and training support to aid team development and enhance performance levels.
· Managing Value-added-Sale cross-selling opportunities to improve customer retention
· Manage the operational element of the Recruitment and Selection process
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Proven track record of achieving /exceeding sales targets:
· The ability to lead and develop high performing tele-sales teams able to achieve and exceed objectives
· A strong desire to sell and coach team members to achieve / exceed their own targets
· The ability to work across multiple functions of an organization in a collaborative way
· Strong commercial acumen - able to structure solutions to meet both the needs of the customer and the business.
· A can do attitude with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for leading from the front and by example.
· Strong interpersonal skills with a passion to perform .
· A team player with a competitive attitude.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Qualifications
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales / telesales management.
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
· IT literacy – including Word, Excel and bespoke telematics software.
· Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
· Proactive leader who inspires others to achieve.
· Ability to plan and execute but be flexible in approach.
· React in a calm and professional manner when faced with unexpected challenges.
· Track record in the Telesales, Direct and Digital marketing sectors.
· Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity to be part of growing and exciting business. In order to be considered for this role you must be able to commit to European travel and have experience leading teams in the b2b sector of the telematics or wider automotive sector. Other applications will not be considered. Please send you cv in the first instance to [email protected] or contact 07790 808904.