Trainer/Training Project Manager
Location: Field based role (with a need for some time to be spent at Head Office in Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe)
Salary: Competitive basic and OTE plus company car
Benefits: Private healthcare insurance and optional contributory pension scheme
If so, we could have the role which will take you to the next level in your career…
DEKRA Automotive are a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an international organisation, we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK, providing them with business improvement solutions, such as short and long-term outsourced staff, training people in behavioural change and helping to deliver business improvement projects.
You will be joining a passionate and committed team in a progressive and successful business that always strives for success.
- Managing the creation and delivery of innovative training solutions for our business partners
- Managing the effective use of trainers to fulfil business requirements
- Personally creating and delivering training solutions and programmes
- Providing coaching and support to a wide variety of roles to ensure training is delivered to the required standards
- Developing the skills and competencies of the Training Team
- Analysing key metrics associated with training delivery outcomes to ensure our business partner objectives are met
- Supporting new business proposals and presentations
- Preparing accurate project costs and delivering budgeted sales performance
- Completing activity, sales volume and revenue reports as required
You will possess:
(Or be working towards) a learning and development accreditation or qualification
A proactive and innovative approach to learning and development
A high level of people focus and service orientation
Structured project management skills
Communication skills and commercial awareness
Excellent presentation skills
You will be:
Capable of delivering impactful and successful training sessions
Knowledgeable to a high standard of learning and development tools and methodologies
Credible in front of training delegates as well as potential and existing business partners
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.