Vehicle Rental Compliance Manager
Mitie’s Shared Services division is currently looking to add a Vehicle Rental Compliance Manager to join the Fleet team, based in Bristol.
Reporting to the Head of Fleet, the Vehicle Rental Compliance Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing daily rental/hire compliance management across the group.
- Implement the centralisation of daily rental management, to include establishment of processes to manage the Group policies
- Engage with key stakeholders across the Group, managing all the respective expectations and requirements
- To manage the team responsible for daily hire rentals and challenge areas of potential non-compliance against policy
- To be responsible for daily rental compliance management reporting and create value add functionality via cost saving initiatives, compliance monitoring and resource control
- Responsible for the appropriate selection, recruitment, management, training and retention of staff in line with Mitie’s HR policy and procedures.
- Development of Mitie people and succession plans for employees within the team
- Liaise with the Mitie suppliers to manage the relationships where applicable.
- To provide feedback (where applicable) to the Business on potential non-compliant issues that have been highlighted through data gathering in the rental teams.
- To assist with the implementation of any process improvement / cost saving initiatives, as well as the roll out of new policies and procedures, and systems
Keys Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the Fleet Management industry, and a demonstrable record of continuous personal development within the industry.
- Proven experience of establishing stakeholder relationships and achieving sustained success within roles undertaken.
- A detailed understanding of Fleet management issues.
- Ability to quickly build credible relationships with a management team, and challenge when necessary.
- Sound relationship, management and interpersonal skills.
- Communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to drive improvement and change as necessary
- Problem solving. Project managing and decision making experience.
- PC literate with Excel and Word skills.
- The post holder must have a clean driving license as travel between various sites and meetings off site will be a necessary part of the role.
The Successful applicants to the position of Vehicle Rental Compliance Manager will be offered a pension and life cover opt-in scheme.
To apply for the position of Vehicle Rental Compliance Manager please follow the ‘Apply Now’ Function