Vehicle Sales Administrator / Progressor
West London, W3
Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm
Motor retail group, automotive sector
Renault Retail Group seeks an experienced Vehicle Sales Administrator / Progressor to join our Regional Admin hub based at Renault-Nissan London West, W3.
We seek candidates with specific experience in motor retail sales administration. In particular, handling vehicle ordering, registration and licencing through AFRL, used car stock admin, vehicle taxation, invoicing and monitoring order progress through the factory, shipping, delivery and completion of handover packs for customers/clients.
An acute attention to detail will also be required as several of the duties involve handling intricate and sensitive coding. AFRL, ADP Drive, Autoline / Kerridge and MS Excel are among the systems that we use. Candidates must have experience in using AFRL and a working knowledge of Kerridge or similar DMS. There will be an emphasis on ensuring timely and professional dealings with all internal and external customers.
Candidates must have each of the following:
- Vehicle sales administration experience in the automotive industry
- Expertise in handling extended warranties, V5 documents, GAP insurance policies, G3, etc.
- Regular use of systems such as AFRL, Kerridge, Autoline, ADP Drive, Ebbon Dacs or RTC in a recent previous role.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Full-time work: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30am to 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch; or
- 9am to 5:30pm, with ½ hour lunch
In return we will offer a £23,000 per annum basic salary. Fringe benefits include 24 days holiday, employee benefits & discount scheme, pension, subsidised car option after a qualifying period, new retail discounts for partners and family.
To apply for this vacancy, please apply online including a covering letter with your CV. In all correspondence, please quote the job title and reference number RSAL-0209FN