Our client, Vauxhall Motors has an exceptional opportunity to join their field based sales team.
The Business to Business Sales Manager is responsible for selling vehicles in the sub 25 category (Total business fleet of less than 25 vehicles).
The role will focus on the SME sector and cover both car and commercial vehicles.
Although leads and pre-booked appointments will be provided, this role will require a proactive individual, with proven success in cold calling.
Ideally you will have experience of B2B sales or/and solid automotive experience. The role covers highly populated areas of the South East bordered by London, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire so a flexible approach to travel is required in addition to a home base within the territory.
Offered on an ongoing assignment basis via Adecco UK Ltd this is an excellent opportunity to join this UK Automotive giant.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Meet and exceed individual targets for volume and activity, measured by: Direct sales volume; Sales mix (Car/CV); Customer appointment activity; Retailer appointment activity
• Conduct professional and effective prospect/customer appointments
• Maintain awareness of prospect and customer status within area of responsibility
• Work closely with other Field based stakeholders to ensure all are aware of Retailer performance and a consistent approach is taken with Retailers to develop growth plans
• Facilitate contact between Business customers and Retailers after vehicle orders taken to ensure high level of customer service maintained and customer order dealt with promptly
• Ensure comprehensive awareness of Business to Business programmes (Purchase and Leasing) and maintain detailed product knowledge (Car and CV)
• Maintain a close working relationship with the CV and B2B Sales Development Managers to maximise sales opportunities and retailer development
• Provide feedback to Head Office on competitive position within the sub 25 market
• Business related degree or equivalent qualification desirable
• Successful direct sales experience selling high value business to business products/services in a competitive, target focused environment with a focus on Small to Medium Enterprise
• Knowledge of the motor industry (preferably car and commercial vehicle)
• Exposure to various forms of purchase plans to present the most effective solution
• IT literate and able to operate Microsoft Office Suite
• Self motivated, highly organised and driven individual with a determination to succeed
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, adapts approach to suit the target audience
• Able to work from home and be able to work on own initiative
• Capable of representing company in a defined geographical area
• Excellent planning skills to maximise productive time is required
This position is an ongoing assignment. Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.