Contract Hire Sales Specialist - Leeds
- Circa £40,000 OTE (potential to increase this significantly)
- Basic: Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Company Car
- 20 Days Holiday
Our client specialises in Contract Hire/ Vehicle Leasing and are on track to grow significantly in the next few years. They are offering an exciting opportunity for Contract Hire sales professionals who have a history of exceeding targets and tangible results to be an instrumental part of this growth. Due to this planned growth they have a number of Internal and Field Sales Positions available.
Our client provides vehicle finance solutions for both personal and business customers and has access to the most competitive offers in the market place, no matter what the car or method of finance.
The Contract Hire Sales Specialist will:
- Use their own initiative to generate new business opportunities with both existing and potential accounts
- Sell ancillary products such as directed by management to enhance sales performance
- Manage CRM to enable performance reporting around key sales cycle activity
- Exceed minimum standards of activity outbound calls, email contacts to improve sales conversion.
- Provide Contract Hire and Finance options to a diverse list of clients with often varied needs
Desired Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone who has exceptional new business skills and a proven high achiever within the contract hire business. In addition, you will need to demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed sales targets and work with integrity and honesty in all business activities. The Contract Hire Sales Specialist must also display the hunger, drive and ambition required to exceed targets and deliver tangible results, work autonomously but also possess the ability to quickly and effectively build internal and external stakeholder relationships.
The Contract Hire Sales Specialist will be responsible for building and managing a database of enquiries and prospects to ensure our clients future business growth and sales performance is achieved.
The Contract Hire Sales Specialist will have:
- Excellent negotiation skills expressed in both verbal and written form, via phone and in person
- Experience managing their own workload, maintaining records, ensuring all account information is up to date and other basic administration
- Previous Experience as a Contract Hire Sales Negotiator (or equivalent)
- A sound knowledge of the Contract Hire market
- The ability to work equally well both alone and as part of a wider team
- Excellent numerical skills
And additionally be:
- IT Literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivating and able to manage own workload
- Friendly and engaging with a professional manner
- Highly organised and focused
How To Apply
To find out more about this role, call Mark Walker on 07701 283045 or email email@example.com.
In 2014 PIE was formed by a team of talented and committed individuals. Specialising across the Sales & Marketing space the aim is simply to do things better, focussing on quality delivery and customer excellence. With a deep and intimate understanding of our markets we work in partnership with our clients to introduce great individuals and build strong teams. We have industry leading resources, fantastic networks and a passion to rise above a saturated industry plagued with sub-standard customer and candidate experiences. We raise expectations and then deliver.
Our consultants have been delivering talent solutions in the automotive market for over 13 years. It is this experience that has not only built a significant professional network but enables us to consult, advise and add real value to our clients’ talent attraction strategy.
Our expertise in Sales & Marketing covers the following areas Motor Manufacturers Contract Hire & Leasing Fleet Management Vehicle Rental Commercial Vehicles Automotive Data Software Solutions Connected Car Consumer Finance Remarketing Solutions Dealer Services Telematics Aftermarket Breakdown & recovery
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.