We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join a leading
Road TrafÀc Accident Management Provider to the corporate automotive industry. This is a Àeld
based role covering London and the Home Counties.
Purpose of the role:
This role would suit someone with experience selling a
product or service into Corporate Organisations, Vehicle
Fleet users and Automotive Dealer Groups. You will need to
enjoy developing strong client relationships and managing
the growth of existing accounts but also excel at identifying
new business opportunities to grow the business.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
• Providing sales support to existing accounts.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
by prospecting/cold calling and making
contact with decision makers to introduce the company’s
• Acting as first point of contact and liaison for sales
• Provide training/coaching to service users as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• A strong sales background in either Business to Business,
Financial Services or Insurance Sectors – either in
the capacity of Business Development or Customer
• Previous experience of working within a successful
• Knowledge and understanding of the Corporate Fleet
Sector and Automotive Retailing, combined with an
existing portfolio of contacts.
• Demonstrate a proven track record in Sales.
• Excellent IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
(verbal and written)
• Reside in the Northern/Eastern Home Counties.
In return, we will reward you with a (competitive salary plus bonus) company car, 28 days holiday (including Bank
Holidays) mobile phone and laptop. Plus, a level of self-autonomy with job flexibility and opportunity for personal
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering
letter, outlining your skills and experience and what you could uniquely bring to the role.