Bristol-Myers Squibb is looking to hire a Fleet Administrator based in the newly created and expanding European Capability Centre in Chester. This customer service position provides Fleet administration and support services to BMS’ sales and management employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation working in a dynamic and rewarding industry, giving great developmental opportunities.
• Provide Fleet assistance to BMS employees.
• Monitor Fleet Service Providers to ensure that BMS employees and vehicles receive adequate support.
• Analyze and interpret lease and fleet contracts.
• Work directly with management, to provide a Fleet analysis and support
• Use data feeds from lease company and third party service providers to produce Fleet reporting and supporting documentation to Procurement, Sales Administration, HR, General Accounting, Finance, EHSS and upper management while exercising discretion and judgment.
• Directly assist and support Fleet implementations.
• Identify opportunities for policy and process improvements based on feedback from the markets, the system analytics and trends identified in sharing forums.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Manage third party fleet audit activities.
• In conjuction with the lease company and BMS Payroll prepare and calculate annual taxable benefit associated to the personal use of a company provided vehicle.
• Provide information to assist with preparation and submission of annual taxable benefit associated with company provided fuel cards.
• Prepare annual Fleet budget projections
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual audits of various Fleet Providers; including but not limited to resale, incentives and accident services. Reconcile audit exceptions.
• Manage audits of various Fleet Providers; including but not limited to vehicle maintenance, miscellaneous services, rental costs, interest and depreciation rates.
• Oversee monthly Fleet vendor billing and payment for accuracy and successful posting to SAP.
• Responsible for the collecting and uploading of Pan-European Fleet data to the in-house Fleet system.
• Reviewing and testing system enhancements and system required modifications,
• Responsible for timely postings (month, quarter and year-end)
• Assist other team members, as workload permits and provide support coverage when team members are absent.
• Responsible for internal Fleet SharePoint site.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent business experience
• Relevant experience in business/operational management, with preference for Fleet processes
• Experience with SAP ERP system and/or other requisition systems
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
• Knowledge of Fleet strategies and operations
• Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi task and prioritize.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Access, Excel, Word, SharePoint and SAP.
• Strong analytical and auditing skills.
• Ability to work independently, resolve issues in a timely manner and perform daily job functions with minimal supervision
Ability to complete special projects with minimal supervision