Fleet Business Manager (Sales) -Toyota Inchcape Oxford
£45,000 OTE + company car + suite of competitive benefits
• Location : Oxford
• Start Date : asap
• Salary : £45,000 OTE + company car + suite of competitive benefits
• Job Type : Permanent
Do you have experience of business to business sales? Do you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent people skills? Do you want to join one of the leading franchised retailer groups in the UK? Then this could be the job for you!
Inchcape Toyota Oxford are seeking a Fleet Business Development Manager to join their expanding management team in a newly formed role. Previous fleet or automotive experience is not essential, but an ability to create positive impressions, demonstrate naturally persuasive communication skills and a desire to achieve first class customer service is.
We are offering a competitive salary with an achievable and attractive bonus, a company car, 22 days holiday and a suite of lifestyle benefits. In return we are seeking a Fleet Business Manager who will be proactive in finding new corporate vehicle sales opportunities, be able to network and quickly build up new leads, and thrive on the challenges of business to business sales.
This role will suit someone who is motivated by sales targets and delivering an incredible service for both new and existing customers.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will also have a passion for the Toyota brand and the cars you are selling and will be able to convey that enthusiasm and knowledge to your customers.
• A confident and poised approach.
• Be able to exude natural self-confidence
• Have the ability to make favourable impressions on others
• Gain the enthusiastic commitment of others
• Be goal orientated
• The ability to solve problems and overcome objections
• An assertive, but not an aggressive style
• Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities to promote the brand and develop sales of vehicles and services to local business customers.
• Develop and implement a sales plan for the local area to achieve agreed activity and sales targets.
• Develop new business relationships by prospecting, gaining referrals and utilising all in house resource. Generating your own leads and appointments.
• Create and be responsible for client proposals, agreements and contracts ensuring at all times that Brand is presented in a professional manner.
• Use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme and a customer follow-up and prospecting system to produce reports on all business sales activities to ensure accurate sales forecasts.
To apply, please email your CV to Dennis Rousianos - firstname.lastname@example.org