This is a fantastic role combining strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to engage with senior client stakeholders. Managing multiple projects you will allign yourself with the sales function to add considerable value to the business.
• £50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
• 15% Bonus
• Company Car
• Good Pension Scheme
• Family Health Insurance
• Flexible benefits pot
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent leasing, fleet management and vehicle outsourcing businesses. They deliver innovative and intelligent fully outsourced fleet management services. You will provide fleet expertise to clients, prospects and the wider industry and undertake all tasks related to consulting projects and assist in the ongoing development of improved funding solutions and supporting processes.
As Fleet Consultant you will focus on the following:
• Work with the Head of Department and other consultants to provide general fleet expertise to clients, prospects and internal stakeholders
• Use benchmarking tools and consulting methodologies to identify and solve relevant issues
• Take responsibility for the appropriate processes and applications required to deliver fleet and reward benchmarking.
• Lead/assist development projects requiring technical expertise.
• Discuss clients’ needs and carry out research to gain an understanding of the client’s business
• Data analysis and issue investigation
• Present solutions and recommendations to client(s)
• Support the sales team as a general expert to represent the company’s expertise to clients and prospects.
• Build relationships and develop the trust of the customer on assigned projects
Desired Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for an individual with a strong financial/accounting background who possesses exceptional analytical and diagnostic skills together with the proven ability to collect, interpret and present creative and innovative solutions to their clients.
They will have:
• Confident presenting detailed proposals to a board level audience
• Ability to write well structured reports & "white papers"
• Excellent time management skills and well accustomed to delivering multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience of building and understanding analytical models
• Good PC skills including a thorough understanding of Microsoft and Lotus products
• Strong financial and accountancy skills
• Tax qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
• High interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels
• In depth knowledge of the UK fleet market would be beneficial but not essential
• Customer focussed
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe.
For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.