White Clarke Automotive Solutions is looking for a recent graduate with Marketing or Sales experience to fill this exciting role.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Degree level or equivalent to the required knowledge, with a strong marketing background, with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing. Some Sales experience would also be preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Fleet Market and Company Car Driver requirements.
• Detailed knowledge of car industry and competitive marketing and business strategy activities.
• Experience in managing data and developing communications campaigns at a strategic level.
• High level of personal motivation with good ability to prioritise and organise activities under pressure of deadlines.
• Experience in working within a large organisation and managing a large group of peers.
• Measure the effectiveness of digital communications (eDM, web traffic etc) and make improvements to the Fleet Marketing campaigns
• Improve the digital performance of Fleet Marketing
• Enhance the fleet website / company car driver web journey
• Increasing the Sales Efficiency of the Fleet Sales Team.
• Responsible for turning information into usable Selling Tools for use by the Fleet Sales teams. Turning data into information for sales messages!
• Utilising Salesforce and Eloqua to develop a complete Fleet Sales CRM contact strategy for Fleet Customers and Prospects.
• Creating and managing a ‘Sales Tools’ package of information for the Fleet Sales Team. Ensure the Fleet Sales teams are able to professionally present a compelling series of Sales Messages to our Customers and Prospects by converting information into insight. Regularly review the information available to the Sales Team, its relevance and usage – provide reports internally to monitor and improve.
• Close liaison with all sources of information internally (Product, Aftersales, Remarketing etc) to keep the Sales Teams up-to-date with any updates
• Monthly reporting of digital communication vs. the fleet marketing scorecard
• Support the Fleet Comms Mgr in developing digital solutions for both fleet decision makers (Fleet website) and company car drivers (main website)
• Develop a Fleet Customer CRM Process and establish this as an ongoing series of campaigns in the Salesforce marketing app. Monitor and report on the results of this process. Roll-out to Fleet Sales teams to ensure full understanding. Strategy should include all media types and be developed as an integrated campaign with the telemarketing & sales group.
• Develop a Fleet Prospects CRM Process and establish this as an ongoing series of campaigns. Roll-out to the Fleet Sales teams and develop an internal method of monitoring results and continuous improvements.
• Integration of Email, Telemarketing and other Media Channel communications programmes into a single Fleet Comms Strategy.
• Maximising the other benefits to be gained from the Salesforce and Marketing Application systems introductions e.g. Event invitation process, meeting minutes & action recording etc.
• Understand and propose how Fleet Sales can use New Media and Technology to improve the way we communicate with our Sales Teams, Customers and Prospects.
• Understand how the Fleet communication processes (to Fleet Managers) interacts with the end-user communications processes from ORCA. Ensure Fleet Sales through the other communications teams are included and maximised e.g. Co Car Driver CRM etc.
• Attend fleet events/launches as required
• Support the Fleet Comms Mgr in all marketing activity
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.