White Clarke Automotive Solutions are looking for a Fleet Sales Manager to represent their client. This is a field based role.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Capable of managing existing customer relationships
• Must be used to working in a target driven environment
• Two years relevant business training or marketing related degree followed by relevant training.
• Self-motivation and good communication skills essential.
• Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care essential.
• Capable of representing the client in a defined geographical area and conducting structured meetings with fleet operators, retailers and leasing companies at all levels
• Good planning skills to maximise productive time essential
• IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
• An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
• Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
• To maximise fleet sales to customers in order to meet or exceed monthly targets.
• Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised, generating sales growth from key customers
• Maintain long terms customer relationships, ensuring that existing relationships are renewed
• Provide market and fleet operator feedback to the client.
• To keep up to date with competitor product offerings
• Provide accurate sales forecast and deliver volume to match
• Develop a precise understanding of customer car policies and choice lists in order to maximise sales and profitability
• Achievement of specific targets.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the customers decision process, Retailers, Lease Company, Fleet Management Company.
• Use market leading CRM tool to self manage area performance.
• Take ownership of all issues generated from Customers and prospects
• Maximise sales into all customer sectors by adopting a structured communication/visit process.
• Negotiate to maximise sales where new products / models are introduced