A great opportunity to join a major vehicle leasing company who are experiencing extensive growth at this moment in time who has also been awareded numerous awards within the Fleet industry.
This opportunity would be perfect for a proven Accident Management specialist who can lead strategic development, together with operational and Financial Management of the Accident Management Team.
The team is currently a fully in-sourced team of 25, delivering incident management services through a network of 100 approved suppliers
This role is responsible for creating a compelling vision of the future and driving the accident management strategy to meet the future business needs. You will deliver this in an engaging and energetic way to create the opportunity and environment for positive change.
With over 25 years experience in the UK market, our client is in a great position to build on their reputation as one of the UK's leading provider of Fleet Management services.
• Ability to create a compelling vision of the future and drive the operational strategy to meet the future business needs.
• Ability to identify and lead change projects to improve long term results. Ensures change is implemented effectively and responds positively to change.
• Has an understanding of accident management, the insurance market, and relevant procedures, products, and services.
• Has a strong commercial background, including supplier management.
• Able to engage and empower the wider team through skilled people management.
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks. Energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching targets.
How To Apply
If you wish to discuss this opportunity in further detail or apply directly then please contact me on email - email@example.com
The Daniel Williams Consultancy, a Hamilton Bradshaw Company chaired by James Caan, has been operating exclusively within the FMCG, Retail, Business to Business and Automotive sectors since 1991. In 2011 Hamilton Bradshaw was named by ‘Recruitment International’ as the fastest growing recruitment group in the world, having grown a portfolio with a turnover approaching £500m in less than five years of trading.
DWC have built an unrivalled reputation for service excellence with both clients and candidates and whether you’re a talented professional looking for a new career move or a business looking to recruit key personnel you can be assured our knowledgeable, industry specific consultants will successfully partner you through the process.