A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Services Administrator to join us at Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS), Milton Keynes.
The Maintenance Department is part of the VWFS Fleet Department and is primarily concerned with supporting the Brands by providing a comprehensive range of products and services that enable customers to effectively manage cars and light commercial vehicles throughout their life. Our services need to provide innovative and cost effective solutions whilst providing exceptional levels of customer care.
This position reports to the Maintenance Services Team leader.
• To authorise routine servicing to private use and corporate fleet vehicles, in line with the manufacturers service requirements and VWFS budgetary controls
• Authority level for approving service expenditure up to £300.00
• To ensure that department KPI,s in the area of cost control , 1 Link and telephone response times and budgetary requirements are adhered to at all times.
• Being a key member of the maintenance team, to assist in the retailer set up process, Epyx – CMS invoice exception reporting, Credit Card payment process and future fleet projects.
• Acting as a key point of contact for Fleet Client Services and Customer Experience to ensure that customer queries are dealt with in an efficient, timely and professional manner creating win-win situations in all instances.
• To communicate in all mediums effectively to maximise customer service and to keep vehicle downtimes to a minimum.
• Hours of work are on a rota basis to ensure adequate coverage between 8.00am and 6.00pm and Saturday mornings.
Skills and Experience Required
You will be:
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team with a proactive approach and the ability to react appropriately and effectively to fast changing circumstances and demands without losing focus on the balance between flexibility and control.
You will have:
• Previous Maintenance Control experience or Volkswagen Group Retailer Service Reception or Workshop Control.
• A confident and articulate, customer focused telephone and e commerce manner.
• Proven experience utilising the 1 Link platform.
• Excellent PC skills, particularly in the use of CMS, ELSA PRO and Excel.
• A methodical and disciplined approach to working in a high volume and demanding environment.