National Account Manager – North
• £30,000 - £38,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
• £45,000 OTE uncapped
• Other ad hoc incentives
• Company Car
• 25 Days Holiday
• Private Health Insurance
• Phone & Laptop
Our client is one of the UK’s leading corporate vehicle rental provider who have been providing vehicle rental solutions for nearly fifteen years. They offer a fully managed, 24/7 vehicle rental service as well as rental and fleet management tools. Our client provides industry leading vehicle rental solutions to businesses throughout the UK. The National Account Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development, a great bunch of people to work with and not to mention, an ability to take control of your earnings where you will absolutely be rewarded for your performance. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent benefits package and an attractive commission & bonus scheme which rewards it’s winners with uncapped earnings.
Looking after the North of the UK:
The National Account Manager will maintain and develop existing client relationships, grow sales and raise brand awareness for clients. This role is an extremely important function within the Sales team, and focuses on the development of the client base and communicating with the customer at the cutting edge. The National Account Manager will play an integral part of the account management team, basic skills such as drive, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team. You will be targeted on maintaining and increasing revenue across our client’s customer base as well as ensuring all customers receive a “Gold Standard” account management experience.
- Generate high level of customer satisfaction through timely responses to customer needs, deliver great service and provide prompt and reliable follow-up to customer requests
- Develop the trading and interpersonal relationships with the account base to deliver company goals for sales and profit
- Conduct timely and targeted visits and sales calls to customers and prospects to create and maximise continuous and profitable revenue
- Manage and develop effective working relationships at all levels and relevant functions within the major accounts, ensuring our clients senior team members are also connected to key individuals
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements
- To be the principle point of contact internally and externally Desired Skills & Experience Our client is looking for someone who is exceptional at building and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships and possesses the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build great internal stakeholder relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Management of annual sales targets and margin for an account portfolio
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data, tracking trends in performance and providing input into revenue forecast
- Ability to creating account development plans for major accounts and prospects.
- Preferably experience within a similar account management role ideally in the rental, automotive or business travel sector
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages and an ability to compile and provide analysis on statistical information particularly within excel
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
- An enthusiastic, positive individual who is easy to work with and enjoys working as a team
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
Experience from an allied industry such as contract hire, vehicle leasing, vehicle logistics, fleet management and motor manufacturers will be considered, should you feel you can demonstrate great account management skills together with commercial awareness.
In 2014 PIE was formed by a team of talented and committed individuals. Specialising across the Sales & Marketing space the aim is simply to do things better, focussing on quality delivery and customer excellence. With a deep and intimate understanding of our markets we work in partnership with our clients to introduce great individuals and build strong teams. We have industry leading resources, fantastic networks and a passion to rise above a saturated industry plagued with sub-standard customer and candidate experiences. We raise expectations and then deliver. Our consultants have been delivering talent solutions in the automotive market for over 13 years.
It is this experience that has not only built a significant professional network but enables us to consult, advise and add real value to our clients’ talent attraction strategy. Our expertise in Sales & Marketing covers the following areas Motor Manufacturers Contract Hire & Leasing Fleet Management Vehicle Rental Commercial Vehicles Automotive Data Software Solutions Connected Car Consumer Finance Remarketing Solutions Dealer Services Telematics Aftermarket Breakdown & recovery
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.