This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an exciting new team of self-motivated individuals. The team is responsible for the Reporting, Quality Assurance, Planning and Training needs of the Corporate Solutions Department. Our growth targets are ambitious, and the RAS team will support the business by monitoring trends, SLAs and KPIs as well as providing insight into new business opportunities.
This Team Leader position will offer the right candidate an opportunity to further develop themselves and the individuals in the team as well as the reporting requirements for the department as a whole. We’re looking for a Team Leader with excellent people management skills, as well as the ability to analyse complex data and provide insight into trends and potential growth opportunity.
Reporting to the Fleet Customers Services Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the effective and operational management of the Reporting and Support team. This team are responsible for the specific day-to-day delivery of management information, reporting outputs/analysis and resource planning; contributing to the quality and efficiency of Corporate Solutions (which includes VGL sales, Insurance Services, Fleet Operations and Maintenance Services). The team also handle complaint data management, root cause analysis and reporting into the customer satisfaction committee.
The Team Leader plays a key part in driving and implementing reporting, analysis and insight to drive change for the Corporate Solutions department. They will be required to work across functions to ensure cohesive management of all data; to provide reporting and analysis which adds value, is easy to interpret, and articulates a clear story which drives/informs leadership action.
• Day to day management of the RASE team, ensuring all areas of reporting, financial analysis, planning, and complaint data reporting are delivered in a timely and professional manner
• To manage and develop team performance in line with company policy or procedures
• Proactively develop and continuously improve outputs; anticipating future needs of Corporate Solutions through stakeholder engagement
• Manage the timely delivery of accurate business, financial, management information and KPI performance measures and targets
• To analyse and report to FCA on Complaint data; analyse root cause, highlight risks and issues and escalate to relevant stakeholders and complaint governance in a timely manner
• To act as technical reporting lead for Corporate Solutions systems; Calms, Avaya, Business Objects, 1Link, providing technical advice as required
• Support and manage the collation of Customer Service Insight (CSI) including monthly reporting of customer concerns
• Produce and compile performance reports and trend analysis for review by senior management and ensuring the timely completion of the monthly Board of Management packs are completed in line with the company timetable
• Workforce management and resource planning, for each area of Corporate Solutions; Maintenance, VGL and Fleet Operations, including telephony, administration and process management
• To ensure the regular updating of operational processes
• Manage the reporting of all quality assurance activity – e.g. call evaluation / monitoring based on agreed criteria and provide findings and observation to the appropriate department managers
• Provide clear communication, direction and leadership to the Reporting and Support Executives to ensure that all service levels are achieved and maintained
• Act as a mentor and coach in order to provide clear direction and focus, ensuring team is developed to achieve or exceed their objectives and motivated to achieve the highest levels of performance
• Conduct regular performance reviews, ensuring business objectives set are consistent with the departmental and company strategy
• Conduct regular team meetings and 1:1’s ensuring communication is open and to help foster team spirit.
Skills and Experience
• Reporting expertise, ideally gained in a financial or business analyst role
• Commercially savvy with proven analytical skills
• Experience of developing analytical skills and capability in others
• Detail oriented with the ability to translate data into insight
• Ability to present and communicate data and insight effectively; tailoring to suit different audiences
• Proven experience of working within strict timescales and procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels
• Able to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands
• Advanced PC literacy – essential knowledge/experience of Business Objects and all Microsoft Office skills especially Excel for reporting requirements
• Self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills and ability to use own initiative through creative thinking, problem solving and critical analysis
• Ability to demonstrates high levels of accuracy and attention to detail to meet demanding deadlines
• Knowledge and experience of SQL and access queries and databases.
• Ability to drive and motivate individuals; preferably with previous supervisory and/or team leader experience
• A sound knowledge of VW Group Brands and VWFS product portfolio
• Experience of working in a financial services business with an understanding and awareness of legislation impacting the business, including Data Protection, consumer credit directive, Financial Conduct Authority, etc.
• Strong desire to further develop their own skills and to support the development of colleagues across Corporate Solutions
knowledge of Avaya, Business Objects, CMS, 1Link and Calms