White Clarke Automotive Solutions is looking for a Reservations Co-ordinator to assist a growing team.
• To ensure the efficient operation of the Central Reservations Department and accept and place corporate account rental reservations for the client Network.
• Deal with enquiries and reservations from dealers and customer as required.
• Check all rental agreements received are completed in accordance with the information on the reservation sheet.
• Respond to telephone reservations to operational standards as required.
• Place bookings to customer specification as required.
• Confirm the booking to the customer immediately, by telephone as required.
• Amend bookings immediately upon receipt of notification using procedures established above as required.
• Maintain reservation logs to operation standard and distribute as required.
• Inform the customer of potential problems arising, ensure the booking will be fulfilled to their satisfaction.
• Resolve general enquiries from Retailers and customers to operational standards.
• Perform duties deemed necessary by the Manager to improve the efficiency of the Programme.
How To Apply
Please send your CV, salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.