Field based role covering West London and the surrounding area. Sales Executives, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Territory Sales Managers, we want to talk to you!
• £30,000 - £38,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
• £50,000 - £70,000 OTE uncapped
• Other ad hoc incentives
• Company Car or Cash Allowance - £5,200
• 23 Days Holiday
• Share Save Scheme & Free shares
• Good Pension
• Life Assurance
• Phone & Laptop
Our client is a FTSE listed PLC and the stand out market leader in their field having grown extensively over the past 10 years through a combination of acquisition and organic growth. They currently provide a host of innovative fleet management solutions to over 7500 customers in the UK, from SME businesses through to some of the largest and most recognised organisations globally. With an unrivalled infrastructure the investment in the business is continuing a fantastic rate – from new locations, advanced IT systems, up to the minute customer and marketing data, enhanced operational back office and their most important asset - their people.
The Sales Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development, a great bunch of people to work with and not to mention, an ability to take control of your earnings where you will absolutely be rewarded for your performance. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent benefits package and an attractive commission & bonus scheme which rewards it’s winners with uncapped earnings. Indeed, top performers will be earning towards six figures.
Looking after a defined geographical area within West London you will focus on the following:
• To creatively research key business sectors using business intelligence to build a solid prospect pipeline
• Take ownership for achieving predetermined monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets in line with company objectives.
• Create a balance between self-generated sales targets and dealing with qualified leads generated from central marketing.
• In line with your manager, to create and maintain a new business development plan that clearly articulates and demonstrated your methodology
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders within your prospects – your chameleon nature will enable you to engage with all levels of decision makers – including but not limited to FD’s, HR, Ops Directors, Fleet Managers, Owners, Procurement and more.
• To negotiate contracts and service level agreements for new customers within agreed guidelines.
• Take ownership for all relationship management and account growth for the initial 12 month period after an account is activated.
• Build close relationships internally with the operations function and bid management to ensure that your customers receive the best possible experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for true sales talent – for desire and ambition – they operate a true meritocracy and it is your passion and focus to get the job done that will set you apart, however experienced you are.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of achieving sales targets.
• Excellent communication skills – ability to engage with all levels, both internally and externally
• To have a fire and energy within that drives you on that extra step.
• Tenacious, resilient and passionate in character
• Previous B2B experience is a distinct advantage but by no means a prerequisite
• An ability to write articulate proposals that fit customer needs
• Ambitious for yourself and the company you represent.
• Good IT & organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic landscape – used to working to deadlines and under pressure with multiple requirements at any one time.
Experience from any industry will be considered should you feel you can demonstrate the above – particular attention will be paid to candidates with experience of Financial Services, Recruitment, Construction, B2B Services, Estate Agents, Telecommunications amongst others.
Bottom line – you will be a winner, passionate and committed to success
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590443 or 07701 283045. Alternitively email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business.
Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.