Our client is looking for a Fleet Sales Manager for a new position based in Manchester and the surrounding areas. Applicants do not need automotive experience, but a good sales background.
Knowledge & Experience
• Capable of managing existing customer relationships
• Must be used to working in a target driven environment
• Two years relevant business training or marketing related degree followed by relevant training.
• Self-motivation and good communication skills essential.
• Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care essential.
• Capable of representing the client in a defined geographical area and conducting structured meetings with fleet operators, retailers and leasing companies at all levels
• Good planning skills to maximise productive time essential
• IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
• An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
• Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
• To maximise fleet sales to customers in order to meet or exceed monthly targets.
• Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised, generating sales growth from key customers
• Maintain long terms customer relationships, ensuring that existing relationships are renewed
• Provide market and fleet operator feedback
• To keep up to date with client and competitor product offerings
• Provide accurate sales forecast and deliver volume to match
• Develop a precise understanding of customer car policies and choice lists in order to maximise sales and profitability
• Achievement of specific targets.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the customer’s decision process, Retailers, Lease Company, Fleet Management Company.
• Use market leading CRM tool to self manage area performance.
• Take ownership of all issues generated from Customers and prospects
• Maximise sales into all customer sectors by adopting a structured communication/visit process.
• Negotiate to maximise sales where new products / models are introduced
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.