Who we are: VMS Fleet Management Ltd is a forward thinking Contract Hire, Fleet and Accident Management Company with offices located nationally. VMS provide a wide range of services to blue chip fleet operators and Insurance Companies that includes Accident Management, Contract Hire, Repair and Maintenance Services, Vehicle Hire, Refrigeration, Salvage and Fleet Disposal.
VMS have built a strong, dynamic client base and pride ourselves on customer retention. Customer service and client focus are paramount to the business, and as a result, a Salvage and Disposals Administrator is now required to work at our Woolpit (Bury St Edmunds) office to assist with the further development of the company’s Salvage and Disposals service to clients.
Salvage and Disposal Administrator
• Liaison with the other departments on sales
• Manage client accounts – looking after the client’s de-fleeted vehicles and ensuring good service at all times
• Liaise with maintenance and claims departments with regard to any issues with vehicles or outstanding jobs
• Supply end of month spreadsheets to accounts advising of sales and costs
• Admin and filing, update costs, notes and status codes on client databases
• Notification to DVLA of change of details etc.
• Make and receive telephone calls.
• Dealing with general sales and auction house queries
• Regular reporting on sales and defleet status as required on weekly and monthly basis
• Understanding of vehicle sales and DVLA processes (on the job training)
• Strong negotiator
• Microsoft Office Suite (with strong Excel skills)
• Effective communicator (written & verbal)
• Confident courteous telephone manner
• Good organisational skills and ability to perform effectively under pressure
• Team player
• Forward thinker
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience ot be able to make a positive contribution to this role and the continued development of the company, please submit a copy of your CV to Chris Oak at Christopher.Oak@vmsglobal.co.uk
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.