In-Retailer Performance Improvement Coach
Field-based role South, highly competitive package, company car & benefits.
ŠKODA is industry leading in providing customer satisfaction; can you push it even higher?
DEKRA automotive is one of the UK’s leading provider of project managed solutions and innovation to the automotive industry. An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our business partners, ŠKODA, to supply a new coaching focussed team, with an extremely strong desire and ability to achieve business objectives together.
The main role of the In-Retailer Performance Improvement Coach is to support Retailer sales staff in maximising their sales volumes and profits. You will achieve this by supporting the Retailer Head of Business, Senior Management and Sales Executives and coaching and developing the teams to ensure sufficient capacity and capability to deliver the required programme objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with sales teams to develop and improve the sales process and behaviours.
• Development and delivery of coaching sessions and promote sustainable behavioural change
• Key areas of focus will include sales process, mystery shop, customer satisfaction, customer journey and sales funnel management for both retail and small business users.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic self-starter who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others. The ideal candidate will possess:
• Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
• Experience in setting SMART objectives
• An ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change
• Knowledge and experience of performance management and employee training and development
• Knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team for a prestige, world renowned brand and contribute to the improvement and success of a network of over 200 Retailers. Working with DEKRA automotive offers a rewarding career which includes the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Coaching as part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about improving performance, thrive on encouraging people to deliver results and would like the opportunity to make a difference within the ŠKODA network, then please apply today by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter (quoting your current package)
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.