Fleet Management & Contract Hire - you must have experience of managing large value, strategic accounts.
Comfortable dealing at board level you will direct a virtual team to enable best in class customer experience whilst ensuring long term, profitable business.
Strategic Account Director
• £55,000 - £70,000 Basic Salary
• Bonus & Commission = further £25,000 plus uncapped accellerators - £50,000 earnigs
• Company Car with Second car option for family members
• Good Pension Scheme
• Family Health Insurance
• Flexible benefits pot
Our client is the world's leading provider of fleet vehicle management services and has the experience and expertise to build total cost of ownership fleet policies and deliver market leading employee benefits. This represents a fantastic opportunity for a meticulous and commercial account leader to take ownership of some of our clients largest customers. Taking responsibility for circa 10 accounts you will engage throughout the client hierarchy from board level down. Working closely with a virtual team you will use your skills and commercial accumen to focus on the following:
• Build and develop the strategic account plan for each customer
• Conduct regular customer reviews to agree key objectives and identify future development opportunities.
• Actively keep informed on competitor, supplier, market and client activities and data.
• Lead and implement contract renewals and re-terndering processes
• Liaise with product development function to ensure the optimal solution is provided at all times in line with budget and cost implications
• Build strong internal relationships across all departmentsto ensure all client needs are met in line with contract and SLA's.
• Take ownership on your personal development, attend conferences, exhibitions.
• Maintain an exception level of customer service both personally and through the virtual team.
Desired Skills and Experience Our client is looking for a first class, commercially minded account director. You will combine the skills of being financiall strong, have a meticulous attention for detail and be a fantastic relationbship builder. Ideally you will have experience of the following:
• Excellent commericail & financial awareness
• Demonstrable solution based selling experience in a business to business environment
• In depth knowledge of key activites with a client sevrice environment
• Ability to recongise and pursue opportunities for account growth
• Proven track record of building strong internal and external relationships
• Ability to challenge your client with strong negotiating skills
• Experience of identifying and leading virtual teams
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to manage and develop strategic account plans
• Strong team player
Whilst experience of the fleet management and contract hire market is advantageous it is by no means a pre requisite. If you have experienece of the above from other business to business sectors such as BPO or other complex outsouring solutions we want to hear form you
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590 443 or 07701 283045.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.