Business Development Manager – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Field based roles covering the Midlands. Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits and great career prospects.
Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits including private medical insurance and a company car
Vodafone Automotive is a leading provider of automotive products and services which include InCar Telematics, Stolen Vehicle Tracking and Usage Based Insurance solutions for vehicle manufacturers, insurance companies and fleets.
The main aim of this role is to operate within a defined territory to generate and maximise sales and profitability of Cobra and other products & services within the portfolio.
You will be maintaining and developing an existing customer base through planned individual account support and product demonstrations whilst communicating key product USP’s to target and key customers including dealers, end users and independent fitters.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will possess: -
· Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
· An energetic and self-motivated attitude
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
You will be: -
· A team player and have the ability to deliver objectives in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-orientated environment
· Able to manage multiple tasks and projects at once with minimal supervision
· Able to identify and resolve client concerns
· Responsible for achieving target in line with bonus structure
· Responsible for preparing action plans and setting goals for the regular introduction of new accounts (monthly)
You will have: -
· Previous experience within the vehicle accessory aftermarket channel
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.