Project Coordinator – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Based in the Burnley area; excellent salary package on offer plus benefits and great career prospects.
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a fresh challenge working with a great brand?
The role of the Project Coordinator will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
As Project Coordinator you will have strong office and project coordination experience. We are looking for an organised, confident and pro-active individual who can contribute fully within a team and support in the delivery of a unique and exceptional ownership experience to customers.
Project Coordinator key duties and responsibilities:
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and communicated to all relevant stakeholders
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks highlighting potential issues
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Project Coordinator will ideally possess the following:
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Proven experience of stakeholder engagement
· Project management / coordination experience in the information technology sector
· Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.